September 2nd, 2008 | 41 Comments
Totally Pointless Trivia
Here is a list of totally pointless trivia that you may not know about
- A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
- On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
- Playing cards were issued to British pilots in WWII. If they were captured, the cards could be soaked in water and unfolded to reveal a map for escape.
- The word “set” has more definitions than any other word in the English language.
- A pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. 😀
- All polar bears are left-handed.
- Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
- Raindrops are not tear-drop shaped. They are rounded at the top and flat on the bottom.
- The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per side in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.
- The dot over the letter ‘i’ is called a tittle.
- Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
- The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
Have any more? Enjoyed reading? Feel free to comment below
If you liked this article please stumble it.
Tags: Pointless, Trivia, Useless