September 8th, 2008 | 28 Comments
Pointless Trivia……Once Again!
My previous post on pointless trivia received a large number of visitors, so I decided to compile another great list
Hope you like this one too. Enjoy!
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies’ room during a dance.
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
- Americans eat on average 18 acres worth of pizza every day.
- A snail can sleep for three months.
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building!
- On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
- 40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
If you liked this post please stumble it
Tags: Pointless trivia