Most of us without thinking spend our hard earned money without thinking, and by the end of the month we have to struggle till our next cheque. Here are some great ways to enjoy every day of the month
If you like this article please Stumble it! and feel free to comment below
1. Open a bank savings account and pad it up regularly.
2. Open a separate account for bills and payments.
3. Automatically slash 20% of your salary and place it in a time deposit account.
4. It is about time to have an ever reliable piggy bank.
5. Have coin glasses around the house. Every time you have coins and lose change, drop it in the coin glass.
6. Avoid dining out.
7. Experiment with new recipes, cook and eat at home.
8. Instead of having food delivered, cook your own meals.
9. Cut off gasoline expenses by walking to work.
10. Cut off fuel expenses and ride your bike to school.
11. Instead of weekend shopping, take other forms of free relaxation like taking a walk in the park.
12. Instead of buying new books, borrow from the local library.
13. Clear your credit card debt so your interest won’t pile up.
14. Use cash more. Credit cards have recurring interests.
15. Lower your mobile phone bills by using SMS more.
16. Lower your cell phone bills by calling from a land line when possible.
17. Be careful in driving. Avoid tickets and penalty.
18. Instead of weekly shopping, shop less frequently.
19. Do not bring much extra cash or credit cards. It tempts you to shop more.
20. Make a shopping list and stick by it. It keeps you more controlled when shopping.
21 . Buy online. Many online stores offer cheaper products.
22. Buy on Ebay. You can find great products on Ebay for half the price.
23. Sell some of your stuff on Ebay or a garage sale.
24. Take advantage of discount coupons.
25. Buy bulk instead of per piece.
26. Fix that leak and save energy.
27. Use natural light at home when possible to save on electricity.
28. Instead of the expensive gym membership, try organizing an exercise group in your neighborhood.
29. Learn to DIY instead of paying for professional service.
30. Book early flights. Refrain from buying those expensive season airline tickets.
31. Know what you really need to buy and stick with it.
32. Quit smoking. You can save on cigarette and hospital expenses.
33. Learn to say no to something you do not need or want.
34. Think twice about buying something.
35. Create your own accessories instead of buying. Learn crafts.
36. Use VOIP for interstate and international calls.
If you like this article please Stumble it!
Have any other tips? Which ones work for you? Feel free to comment below