I would like to wish you a very very Happy New Year. To bring in the New Year, Let’s Sermo is holding its second contest. Prizes aren’t that expensive this time, but they aren’t too shabby (haha). Just a small way of saying a ‘thank you’ for your comments.
The contest runs for a month. Winners will be drawn on 3 February 2009. Participants earn points by commenting on the 2 selected blogs: Let’s Sermo and The Number 39. As 1 comment equals to 1 point, the more you comment, the higher the chances of you winning! So comment away! Also you will get 5 points if you blog about the contest.
1. Email subscription to Let’s Sermo and The Number 39 is necessary to enter this contest.
2. Only relevant comments will count towards your points. Comments like “great post! Keep it up!” will NOT be counted.
3. If you have commented on a lot of the blogs, you may use another alias and comment on the same post, as long as rule 2 is followed.
4. When commenting, use the same email address at all times. If you use a different email address than the one you used to subscribe, points from the comments will not be counted.
5. Comments will be counted from today onwards.
The top 5 commentators will be given a prize each. Remember, the more you comment, the more points you have, and the chances of you winning are higher!
3 months hosting (Economy plan) by Bikster.com worth $11.97
One banner for 15 days on Let’s Sermo
1 month ad spot on The Number 39 worth $10
30-days DoFollow text link from Let’s Sermo (PR3)
500 Entrecard credits from Let’s Sermo
The winner picks his prize, then the runner up’s choose from the remaing prizes.
I wish all the participants good luck, hope to see you around.
(Last poition is a tie, whoever mails me first gets to choose the better prize)
Tweet me to claim your prize (@Farrhad) or use the contact page.